Monday, May 23, 2011

Catching you up on our previous adventures...

One Sunday Alyssa and I thought it would be a good idea to take the metro downtown...After getting lost we ended up in Pershing Square where once a year they hold national pillow fight day. We were lucky enough to find the remnants of it...
Knee deep in goosedown...



After that we decided it was only natural to sneak on top of the Biltmore Hotel. It was a mission.

Best view in LA:

Then we were hungry. Luckily enough we had our trusty iPhones to get us to the nearest diner. Todays diner was called Nickel Diner. Totally sketch from the outside, but fabulous once you get inside.


...It was a whorehouse in the thirties...


Aaaaand Annie had to bring her own syrup for her french toast....freakazoid.


So you think this was great?...Well this isn't even the best part of our day yet. After finally making it back to the metro (after a quick stop at the bench from 500 days of summer) we got on and met a rather....interesting man. He approached us, telling us first how beautiful we looked...and then proceeded to tell us that he was Jesus. This poor guy got down on his knees, arms spread and said "I died for you my children! The Holy Ghost is love! I am the prophet Jesus! You are beautiful! I see a Scottish, wealthy man in your future! I DIED FOR YOU!!!"

I (Annie) am trying my very best to hold it together...then Alyssa (retard) leans over and says "Are we on candid camera???? Where's Ashton??" 
Needless to say I lost it.

After talking to this very lost psychopath and spending about 3 hours getting lost underneath the city of angels we FINALLY made it home. Safe and sound...surprisingly.

XOXO
Jewel + Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment